Index for history files [http://goo.gl/9T2Eb0]
A photomontage showing what Felsham windmill may have looked like before its removal in 1867. The mill would have rivalled the church tower in height and must have dominated this part of the village. The building to the right of the windmill is the Live and Let Live beer-house on Upper Green, while the house to the left is Windmill Cottage on the Cockfield Road
Access with password (Contact EDITOR for the password)
(Right click: “Save link as”, then “Save”. The file will then open in Adobe Reader with the password dialog box)
(Right click: “Open link in new tab…”. You will then be presented with the password dialog box)
Felsham Census Returns 1841 to 1911
Gedding Census Returns 1841 and 1851
All of the above documents are available as *.pdf on CD. Some are still available as booklets.
Please contact the EDITOR for availability and prices etc.
* “Felsham village life in 1840: the main documentary evidence”. This booklet contains the following: